Evolution and Social Contribution of Press-in Engineering for Infrastructure Development, and Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
- Disaster prevention and mitigation, such as countermeasure against tsunami, erosion control, slope protections and others
- Renovation or development of infrastructure, such as road, railway, adjacent construction, underground construction, rural area development and others
- Improvement of productivity and environmental issues, such as development of devices, construction managements, logistics, noise, vibration and others
- Methods or case studies of project evaluation
- Performance assessment of structures, such as pressed-in piles/sheet piles, and retaining walls/deep foundations constructed by pressed-in piles/sheet piles and others
Note: Papers both on academic issues (fundamental research) and on practical issues (application examples and machine development) are welcome.