- Full Papers
- In preparing your full paper for ICPE2021, please read the following instructions.
- Writing is to be in English.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by several reviewers.
- The deadline of full paper submission is 15 November 2020 (Sun). Please keep this deadline, as the reviewing and editing schedules are very tight.
- A full paper processing charge will be essential for each paper. (IPA Members: JPY10,000- and Non members: JPY20,000-)
- Instructions & Formats:
The minor error in the “COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM” was modified on 26 Oct 2020.
- This .zip file contains Item1_Read Me, Item2_Full paper format, Item3_COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM_ICPE2021 and Item4_Artwork.
- Please carefully read “Item1” provided by the publisher (CRC Press/Balkema) at first.
- Please use “Item2” to prepare your full paper, and follow the editorial instructions provided in “Item2”.
- “Item4” is the recommendations (not obligatory) from the publishers to improve the quality of your paper.
- When completing the revision process and submitting the revised full paper (by 25 Jan 2021), please also submit Copyright Transfer Form including essential information and a signature (Item3).
- The maximum number and the minimum number of pages per paper are 10 and 6 respectively. It is appreciated if odd numbers (9 pages and 7 pages) are avoided.
- Should you have any questions in regard to full papers, please email to IPA Secretariat (Email: email@example.com).
- Important Dates:
|・Submission of full papers||15 Nov 2020|
|・Notice of acceptance/review results of full papers||25 Dec 2020|
|・Submission of revised full papers and completed Copyright Transfer Form||25 Jan 2021|
|・Submission of camera-ready version of full papers||28 Feb 2021|