- Full Papers
- In preparing your full paper for ICPE2021, please read the following instructions.
- Writing is to be in English.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by several reviewers.
- The deadline of full paper submission is 15 November 2020 (Sun). Please keep this deadline, as the reviewing and editing schedules are very tight.
Please submit your full papers to ICPE2021 Scientific working group (Chair: Katsutoshi Ueno) by email.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full paper processing charge will be essential for each paper. (IPA Members: JPY10,000- and Non members: JPY20,000-)
- Instructions & Formats:
The minor error in the “COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM” was modified on 26 Oct 2020.
- This .zip file contains Item1_Read Me, Item2_Full paper format, Item3_COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM_ICPE2021 and Item4_Artwork.
- Please carefully read “Item1” provided by the publisher (CRC Press/Balkema) at first.
- Please use “Item2” to prepare your full paper, and follow the editorial instructions provided in “Item2”.
- “Item4” is the recommendations (not obligatory) from the publishers to improve the quality of your paper.
- When completing the revision process and submitting the revised full paper (by 25 Jan 2021), please also submit Copyright Transfer Form including essential information and a signature (Item3).
- The maximum number and the minimum number of pages per paper are 10 and 6 respectively. It is appreciated if odd numbers (9 pages and 7 pages) are avoided.
- Should you have any questions in regard to full papers, please email to IPA Secretariat (Email: email@example.com).
- Important Dates:
|・Submission of full papers||15 Nov 2020|
|・Notice of acceptance/review results of full papers||25 Dec 2020|
|・Submission of revised full papers and completed Copyright Transfer Form||25 Jan 2021|
|・Submission of camera-ready version of full papers||28 Feb 2021|